Main Menu Game Modifiers
Note Animation FPS
- Changes how fast the notes animate.
Star Animation FPS
- Changes how fast the star power notes animate.
- Changes the size of the "gems". (Another name for notes.)
- Enables/disables the highway shaking when notes are missed.
- Enables/disables song previews on the song selection screen.
- Enables/disables menu music.
Default Sort Filter
- Changes the initial sorting method.
- Default is sorting by Song name.
Pause on Focus Lost
- Enables/disables pausing the game when you click off the game window.
Controller Poll Rate
- Changes how often the controllers are polled for input.
- This will increase CPU usage the higher it's set.
- If this is set higher than the framerate that you have set the game at, there won't be much of a difference.
- Only accessible and usable if using an Xbox 360 or PS3 guitar.
- Enables/disables the ability to fail.
Mute Track on Miss
- Enables/disables the audio track muting when a note is missed.
Show Bot Score
- When there's only bot players, enables/disables the score HUD.
- Enables/disables lyrics in-game.
After Song Select Modifiers
Lets you pick the instrument you want to play as.
Lets you change the difficulty.
- The song plays as it is
- You have to strum every note
- Makes every note a hammer on, or a pull off (HOPO)
- You only need to strum the first note, provided you don't miss any in the song.
- Makes every note a tap note.
- You never have to strum.
- Makes every note an open note.
- You never have to hit any frets.
- Swaps the notes so that green plays orange, red plays blue, and yellow stays the same.
- Basically Lefty Flip but the notes don't change color.