Start Menu Settings
- Lets you Switch between 5-note normal and 6-note GH:L charts.
- Basically hyperspeed.
- "Normal" speed is 7, so every number going up is the next level of hyperspeed.
- (Note speed 10 is hyperspeed 3, and ect.)
- Flips the highway, so the order goes OBYRG. Useful for left handed players.
- Enables/disables tilting for star power.
- Useful for Keyboards
- Makes it so when you hit a note, the game strums at the same time.
- Lets you pick which highway (where the notes come from) you want to use.
- The game plays for you.
- Usually used to create chart previews if you can't FC your own song.
- The bot can miss notes if your FPS isn't high enough.
- Lets you pick if you want your name to be displayed at the bottom of the highway under the notes.
Main Menu Settings
- Changes when the audio in the song starts.
- If the audio is too late, increase.
- If the audio is too early, decrease.
- Moves the invisible hit window of the notes.
- Increase if you have to hit notes early.
- Decrease if you have to hit notes late.
Get Hardware Latency
- Sets Audio Offset to reflect your PC's hardware.
- This will not be 100% accurate, but will provide a nice point of reference.
- You should never put Audio Offset below this value.
Show Hit Window
- Displays a visual representation of the timing window.
- Changes the volume of the audio tracks.
- If your songs have "stems" which most official GH + RB songs have, you can change how loud each instrument is.
- Locks framerate to your monitor's refresh rate.
- In general, adds input lag. You should probably turn this off.
- Changes the max framerate the game can run at.
- A good range is from 250-500.
- FPS = Amount of notes that can be hit per second as well.
- Particle effects on held sustains and hit notes.
- May impact performance.
- Flame effects when hitting notes.
Highway SP Effects
- Star power effects on the highway.
- The lightning that appears when earning star power.
- When enabled, the song and artist will be displayed in the top left when starting a song.
- Changes menu backgrounds between a static image, an animated background, or just a black background.
- When enabled, your frames per second will be shown in the top left.
Check the Modifiers page.
- Sets the background image during gameplay.
- Videos will override images.
- Sets the background video during gameplay.
- If a song folder has a video in it, that will be used instead.
- If enabled, videos inside each song folder will be played.
- These videos will override Background videos and images.
Rescan Custom Content
- Rescans just the Custom folder for changes.
- If enabled, the settings in this menu will be used.
Export Current Song
- If enabled, the current song's name and artist will be exported to an external text file.
- This file can be imported into OBS or any streaming application to have it show up on your stream.
- You can also change the x setting to make it display the charters name.
- Changes the placement of the single player highway.
- The lower the number, the further left it is placed.
Export Song List
- Exports all songs to an external text file.
- Depending on what sorting you last had your songs on (song, artist, charter, ect.) when you export they will be listed alphabetically by that method.
- Also can be exported as a JSON file.
Show Full Playlist
If enabled, the full directory of a song will be used as its playlist.
Rescans your song directories.
You can import songs with the game open, and re-scan to have access to those new songs.
Song Select Settings
- Randomly selects a song from your library.
Random Song (Section)
- Randomly selects a song from the section you are on in your library.
- I.e. If on the letter "A" will randomly select a song starting with the letter "A".
- Changes the song speed in intervals of 5%.
- Using left and right on the d-pad will change the interval by 100%.
- Lets you create a setlist of songs to play in a row without going back to the song select menu.
- Deletes a song from your files, will go through confirmation menus.
Sends you to practice mode so you can practice sections of songs.
Volume and Calibration
- Does the same as they do on the main menu.
- Lets you change the offset of the song by 1ms at a time.
- Useful for if your calibration is good, but the song isn't lined up right.
- - offset the audio is earlier, + offset the audio is later.
Video Start Time
- Basically the same as song offset, but works for the video.